enough snow???

Welcome to all interested in snowshoeing or the Snowshoe Series!

enough snow???

Postby mlouwhite » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:04 am

Is there snow left for the snowshoe race on Saturday, Jan 3rd??? I'm from CT and it was pretty warm here this weekend so please update me.
mlouwhite

Postby dion » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 am

sorry for the LATE reply! Yes! Plenty of snow! I'll see if Ed can get an "official update" spot and day/time for everyone to check. It's usually on the schedule page but Ed didn't get word from the RD. Maybe I can set up a HOTLINE (my phone) for last minute info but I'll have to be sure to I'll be available or I can maybe figure out how to work my answering machine!
dion

Postby edtrnews » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Sorry, there will not be a North Pond event on Jan 3rd, the snow is not there and we have a bigger problem due to the ice storm damage from a few weeks back.
edtrnews

Postby dion » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Sorry for the wrong reply. I thought it was for Woodford (DUH). Anyway, It may be good to have Rob set up an official Update Banner on the web page as he's done before or Ed or I to put a message on the answering machine (like Nipmuck Dave does) for official anouncement on Thursday PM until the race. I'd be willing to if I can get my Grandson (or Nipmuck Dave) to show me how to work the machine. Then we could post the HOTLINE number on race flyers, etc.
dion

Return to Snowshoes!